- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez SR250 Electric Bass
Soda Blue Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H79293 000004000 H79293000004000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez SR250 Electric Bass packs the essential qualities of upper-end SR basses. With the same-SR smooth and fast neck reinforced with 3pc Maple ...Click To Read More About This Product
An affordable bass with a smooth, fast neck and great-sounding electronics.
The Ibanez SR250 Electric Bass packs the essential qualities of upper-end SR basses. With the same-SR smooth and fast neck reinforced with 3pc Maple woods, you'll never feel playing bass is difficult. It also features 24 frets that allow you to access 2-octaves of notes easily thanks to the smooth All Access Neck Joint. The compact Nato body is lightweight and extremely comfortable for both sitting down and standing up. And, the CAP EXF-N2 pickups give you some serious growl that along with the combination of the EQB-IIID 3-band EQ will give you any sound you want.
Case sold separately.
- Fast neck
- 24-Fret access
- High output
- Case sold separately
Step up your playing without breaking your bank account. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.