- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez SR400EMQM Electric Bass
Sunrise Red Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L30111 000001000 L30111000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For 30 years the SR has given bass players a modern alternative. Embraced by bassists over the decades, the iconic series continues to excite with it...Click To Read More About This Product
Sleek looks and active electronics.
For 30 years the SR has given bass players a modern alternative. Embraced by bassists over the decades, the iconic series continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body and perfectly matched electronics.
The SR400EMQM is a handsome 4-string bass designed for the advanced player. A stunning Quilted Maple adorns the bass, Mahogany body. Other features include a sturdy 5-piece Maple/Walnut SR4 neck, a Maple Fingerboard, and an Accu-cast B300 bridge for superior string vibration transfer and precise intonation. Cosmo Black hardware adds a hint of stealth.
At the heart of the SR400EQM’s electronics are two PowerSpan Dual Coil pickups. Their stainless pole pieces offer higher output, clarity, and fullness than any in the SR400’s class. Accessed by the 3-way “Power Tap” switch, these proprietary pickups offer a choice of three tonal personalities: A rich humbucker sound, a pure single-coil sound, or an enhanced single coil sound— fattened by lows from the humbucker pickups. Add the ability to dial in precise tone preferences via the Ibanez Custom 3-band EQ, and the SR400EMQM is a musical chameleon.
- Quilted maple top over mahogany body
- 5-piece maple/walnut bolt-on neck with maple fingerboard
- Dual PowerSpan humbucking pickups with coil tap and 3-band EQ
- Accu-cast bridge and Cosmo black hardware
Take charge. Order today.
- Shape: SR4
- Wood: Maple Walnut
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: PowerSpan Dual Coil :
- Bridge: PowerSpan Dual Coil
- Brand: Ibanez
- Series or parallel: Both
- Active preamp: Yes
- Special electronics: 3-band EQ
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Synthetic bone
- Nut width: 1.5 in. (38.1 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: Quilted maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, balance, 3-band EQ
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Special switching: 3-way power tap
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 4-Saddle adjustable
- Tuning machines: Open-geared
- Color: Cosmo black
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Pickups, Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.