- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez SR500PB 4-String Electric Bass Guitar
Flat Brown Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H02992 000001000 H02992000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Since 1987, musicians all over the world have come to know the playing comfort and unique sound of the Ibanez SR series bass. With 3-band EQ and its ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A comfortable and stylish bass with expanded tone adjustment.
Since 1987, musicians all over the world have come to know the playing comfort and unique sound of the Ibanez SR series bass. With 3-band EQ and its newly developed Mid-Frequency Select switch, the Ibanez SR500 bass can produce any sound you require.
The SR500 bass starts with a balanced, contoured mahogany body that's comfortable and resonates well for strong lows and low mids.
The SR500's sleek and strong 5-piece SR4 jatoba/bubinga neck is easy to play with just the right width and radius. The smooth curve and beveled styling of the neck joint will also be appreciated when reaching for high notes.
The SR500 features an easy-access 9V battery box, powering a Bartolini MK1 3-band EQ. The 2 Bartolini MK1 pickups are split-coil designs that provide a very wide frequency range and enhanced definition for maximum accuracy. The neck and bridge pickups have equal response, like traditional single-coils, but without the hum and noise.
- Lightweight, balanced comfort-contoured body
- Thinner neck than traditional basses for effortless fretwork
- Bartolini MK-1 pickups and EQB-3S 3 band EQ with mid-frequency switch deliver world-class sound and tone
- 5-piece jatoba/bubinga neck offers even more durability and stability
- Neck Material: 5pc Jatoba/ Bubinga
- Neck Type: SR4
- Body: Mahogany body
- Frets: Medium frets
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Abalone oval inlay
- Bridge: Accu-Cast B20 bridge
- NeckPU: Bartolini MK1-4-F
- BridgePU: Bartolini MK1-4-R
- EQ: EQB-IIIS
- HW Color: CK
- Finishes: Brown burst
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.