- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez TMB100K Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L45467 000001000 L45467000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Reflecting a classic Ibanez body style, the Talman Bass Series sports a cool retro look with a sound that will inspire players of all ages. The TMB10...Click To Read More About This Product
Retro-cool looks with modern electronics.
Reflecting a classic Ibanez body style, the Talman Bass Series sports a cool retro look with a sound that will inspire players of all ages. The TMB100K gets back to basics and delivers a one-two punch by combining a P/J pickup configuration with a retro Ibanez body design for a bass that delivers in looks and sound. Electronics consist of an Ibanez DXP neck pickup and a DXJ bridge pickup for that rich, vintage sound and a Custom 2-band active EQ for increased tonal options. Case sold separately.
- Retro, offset body design with comfort contour
- Bolt-on neck features 20 frets and easy access to upper register
- P/J pickup configuration with active 2-band EQ
- Adjustable 4-saddle bridge and open-gear tuners for solid tuning
Grab this affordable and sharp-looking bass. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.