- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lakland Deluxe 55-94 5-String Bass
3-Color Sunburst Maple Fretboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 517704 000064063 517704000064063
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
It provides thumpin' bass tone through an MM pickup in the bridge position and a traditional-style single-coil pickup at the neck. The MM has a coil ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Famous Lakland quality at an affordable price.
It provides thumpin' bass tone through an MM pickup in the bridge position and a traditional-style single-coil pickup at the neck. The MM has a coil splitter to maximize tonal range. The neck is quarter-sawn maple and features graphite reinforcement bars and a maple fretboard. The body is made of swamp ash. Hipshot UltraLight tuners. 35" scale. Lakland Dual Access bridge. Controls include cut and boost; 3-band EQ; panning-style pickup blend; master volume (with pullout for preamp bypass); and 3-way, bridge-pickup coil-tap toggle. Includes hardshell case.
Lakland luthiers now do their fret work using Plek technology to assure optimum playability. Plek is a CAD/CAM machine with scanning capability. It was developed to perform high-speed, highly accurate fret dressing, nut and bridge slotting and shaping, and engraving work. When used by an experienced luthier, the Plek machine produces necks with fretwork and action that equal the very best handwork and does it consistently.
- MM pickup-in the bridge position and a single Traditional single-coil pickup at the neck
- MM pickup has a coil splitter to maximize tonal range
- Neck is quarter-sawn maple
- Features graphite reinforcement bars and an East Indian rosewood fretboard
- Swamp ash body
- Hipshot UltraLight tuners
- 35" scale
- Dual access bridge
- Controls include cut & boost, 3-band EQ, panning-style pickup blend, master volume (with pullout for preamp bypass), and 3-way bridge-pickup coil-tap toggle
- Includes case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.