Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Mitchell FB706 Fusion Series 6-String Bass Guitar with Active EQ Naturaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
High-end looks, versatile electronics and amazing feel.
The Mitchell FB706 bass features an offset double cutaway, carved mahogany body topped with a precision-cut AAA quilt maple veneer for high-end looks, and fitted with an easy playing 5-piece maple neck with rosewood fretboard. The premium MB4 paraffin-dipped alnico V humbucking pickups provide exceptional tone and microphonic/feedback rejection, while the active preamp gives you outstanding tonal control. Includes boost or cut to low, mid, and high frequencies, and a pickup blend control knob for even more sound sculpting options. High-tensile strength fretwire and die-cast high-ratio tuning machines add to the premium feel.
Mitchell basses receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability. Case sold separately.
• Carved mahogany body and a 5-piece maple neck with rosewood fretboard for solid playability and comfort
• Precision-cut AAA quilt maple veneer and modern styling for outstanding looks
• Dual MB4 paraffin-dipped alnico V humbucking pickups provide plenty of fat, even output while reducing microphonics and feedback
• Active preamp with wide boost/cut control of all frequencies offer an array of tone sculpting options
• Graph Tech TUSQ XL reduced-friction nut enhance tuning stability
• High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playability
- Shape: Shallow D
- Wood: Maple with rosewood
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: MB4 humbucker Alnico V
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: MB4 humbucker Alnico V
- Brand: Mitchell
- Series or parallel: Series
- Active preamp: Yes
- Special electronics: 3-band EQ
- Material: Indian rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Tusq
- Nut width: 2.17 in. (55 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: AAA quilt maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, blend, 3-band EQ
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: High-mass adjustable
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: High-ratio
- Color: Black nickel
- Number of strings: 6
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Make more music with Mitchell. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.