- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mitchell MB305 5-String Modern Rock Bass with Active EQ
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J37217 000001000 J37217000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mitchell MB300 bass features a carved-top, sleek-curve basswood body and a modern-profile neck shape that is ideal for multi-genre players. An op...Click To Read More About This Product
Carved top body, modern profile neck and versatile electronics.
The Mitchell MB300 bass features a carved-top, sleek-curve basswood body and a modern-profile neck shape that is ideal for multi-genre players. An optional AAA quilt maple veneer provides the MB300 with a top-shelf look. The Deep Bevel Cutaway (also featured on Mitchell electric guitars) offers increased playing freedom across the entire fretboard. A 3-band active EQ provides up to 12dB boost or cut at 3 select frequencies for amazing tonal control for any style of music. Black nickel die-cast tuners and a high-mass bridge add to the premium appeal and tone.
All Mitchell basses receive a complete stateside setup and quality control inspection to ensure exceptional playability. Case sold separately.
- Carved-top basswood body with optional eye-catching AAA quilt maple veneer for superior looks
- One-piece maple neck with 24 jumbo frets that are ideal for any style of playing
- Deep beveled cutaway (DBC) design allows for complete fretboard access
- Standard split-single and single-coil paraffin-dipped alnico V pickups, featuring extra-large pole pieces, cover a wide array of musical genres
- Master volume, pickup blend, 3-band active EQ (+/-12 dB) for precise sound control
- High-mass adjustable bridge provides plenty of solid tone and sustain
- High-tensile strength fretwire for durability and smooth playability
Make more music with Mitchell. Order today.
- Shape: Shallow D
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Split-coil Alnico V
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Single-coil Alnico V
- Brand: Mitchell
- Series or parallel: Series
- Active preamp: Yes
- Special electronics: 3-band EQ
- Material: Other
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Black plastic
- Nut width: 1.77 in. (45 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Basswood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, blend, 3-band EQ
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: High-mass adjustable
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: High-ratio
- Color: Black nickel
- Number of strings: 5
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.