- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MTD Kingston Andrew Gouche Signature 6-String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H87354 000001000 H87354000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Michael Tobias and legendary bassist Andrew Gouche worked together to create the MTD Kingston AG, an amazing bass with many custom features that were...Click To Read More About This Product
An amazing 6-string made to the exact specifications of Michael Tobias and bass legend Andrew Gouche.
Michael Tobias and legendary bassist Andrew Gouche worked together to create the MTD Kingston AG, an amazing bass with many custom features that were personally selected by Andrew himself. This bass is fully loaded with a 35" scale, alder body with maple burl top and one-piece neck, MTD quick release bridge and Bartolini pickups and active Bartolini 3-band preamp. With its smooth playability and mind altering tones this bass will change the way you think about the instrument. Available in a custom finish created to perfectly blend with the fingerboard.
In Michael Tobias's own words, "This is a sweet sounding bass."
- 35" scale
- 24 medium jumbo frets
- One-piece neck with satin polyester finish
- Alder body with Maple Burl top
- MTD quick release bridge, 3/4" (19mm) spacing
- Double-action truss rod
- Purpleheart fingerboard
- Five controls:volume (with push/pull preamp bypass), blend, treble
- control, mid control (with push/pull mid shift: 250Hz - 800Hz.) and bass control
- Bartolini pickups and active Bartolini 3-band preamp
- Shielded electronics compartment
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System
- Smoked chrome hardware
Get yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.