- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
NS Design NXTa Active Series 4-String Upright Electric Double Bass in Sunburst
- Write a Review
- #J47307 000001000 J47307000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The NXTa (active) 4 string double bass is crafted to exacting standards in the Czech Republic, and shares the classic body design, ergonomics and per...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Active bass, no DI needed.
The NXTa (active) 4 string double bass is crafted to exacting standards in the Czech Republic, and shares the classic body design, ergonomics and performance support options of the CR and EU Series.
About the new NXTa active circuitry: Using the supplied charger, plug the NXT into any AC outlet for 60 seconds to power the capacitor-powered active circuit for up to 16 hours of performance time. The instrument can then be plugged straight into any low or high impedance device, no direct box necessary. Since there is no signal loss over the full frequency spectrum of the instrument, the fundamentals of every note remain clear and strong, even with extra-long cables.
The NXTa can also be played in its passive mode when using a direct box or an amplifier with high impedance input. (This mode provides performance capabilities identical to the original NXT.)
Four string upright configuration
16 hours play time on a single 60-second charge
No DI necessary for recording or live
No signal loss across the entire tonal spectrum
Acoustic timbre with electric feel. order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.