- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tribute M2000 GTB 4-String Electric Bass
Condition 2 - Blemished Gloss White, Rosewood Fretboard 190839331243
- Write a Review
- H88862 005928003 H88862005928003
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Three decades ago, the G&L L-2000 bass served notice that company founder Leo Fender was ready to disrupt the status quo. The bold, brash L-2000 ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A fully loaded bass that's dynamic enough for any style from the legendary Leo Fender.
Three decades ago, the G&L L-2000 bass served notice that company founder Leo Fender was ready to disrupt the status quo. The bold, brash L-2000 has always been an exhilarating experience for players with the skill to pull it off. Now the new M-2000 and M-2500 harness that power with a sonic palate that will surprise and delight new and die-hard G&L fans alike.
The M-2000 GTB packs all the innovations of the M-2000 into a bass that's got a style all its own. With its Gloss White, black-bound carved basswood body and matching headstock, this bass has killer stage presence. But its sexy looks are just the beginning.
Leo's MFD humbuckers have always been the heart of the iconic L-Series. In the all-new M-Series, these powerhouses are voiced to fully exploit a studio-quality 18v preamp system specially designed by G&L's R&D wizard Paul Gagon. With an LF442 chip, 100v poly caps, 1% metal film resistors and big, fat signal traces on the mil-spec circuit board, this preamp reveals everything the player and the instrument have to offer.
And there's even more:
¢ Primary volume and pan controls to explore the full range of sounds available between the two pickups
¢ 3-band EQ with peripherally placed, center-detent, reduced-diameter knobs
¢ An impeccable, familiar "feel" of the instrument in the hands and on the shoulder
¢ The return of the classic "C"-shape 1 5/8" neck, discontinued by G&L in the 1980s
For slapping, rolling back some highs and dialing up some lows, coupled with a mid-range boost, magnifies the intensity that Leo's humbuckers are famous for. Need more definition for fingerstyle? Just bring up the treble and roll off the bass for a nuanced and detailed sound. Headroom? The new M-Series preamp harnesses the power of those meaty MFD humbuckers without a hint of clipping. The best tools are simple, intuitive and easy to use, and that's exactly what you'll find in the new M-Series package. Truly, it's the evolution of Leo's revolution. Want to know more about the M-2000?
The best tools are simple, intuitive and easy to use, and that's exactly what you'll find in the new M-Series package. Truly, it's the evolution of Leo's revolution. The Tribute Series M-2000 GTB packs all this goodness at a price attainable for every working musician.
Case sold separately.
- 34" Scale
- Two Leo Fender-designed / Paul Gagon-specified G&L MFD humbucking pickups made in Fullerton, California
- Black bound Basswood body
- Hard-Rock Maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard
- Medium C shape neck profile
- 22 Medium jumbo frets, nickel
- Traditional open-back tuning keys
- Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock bridge
- G&L M-spec 18v preamp, volume, pan, 3-band boost/cut EQ with center detents
- Case sold separately
Truly, it' the evolution of Leo' revolution.
- Neck width at nut: 1-5/8"
- Neck radius: 12"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.