- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Affinity PJ Bass Pack with Fender Rumble 15G Amp
- Write a Review
- Product L25649
Ideal for first-time players, the Squier Affinity PJ Bass Pack includes an Affinity Series Precision Bass with a powerful split-coil P Bass middle pi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All you need to start playing bass.
Ideal for first-time players, the Squier Affinity PJ Bass Pack includes an Affinity Series Precision Bass with a powerful split-coil P Bass middle pickup and a growling J Bass single-coil bridge pickup. It also features a smooth-playing "C"-shaped neck and a lightweight, comfortable body. Fender also included a free 3-month subscription to Fender Play—a great way to learn bass.
Delivering 15 watts of pure Fender bass tone, the Rumble 15 amplifier features an 8" Fender Special Design speaker, three-band EQ, headphone jack for silent practice and an aux input for playing along with your favorite songs or backing tracks. With the included padded gig bag, strap and 10' cable, the Squier Affinity PJ Bass Pack has everything you need to stop dreaming and start playing.
- P Bass split-coil middle pickup; J Bass single-coil bridge pickup
- "C"-shaped maple neck
- Includes: free 3-month subscription to Fender Play, Rumble 15 bass amplifier, padded gig bag, 10' instrument cable and instrument strap
Have fun on bass. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.