- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Jazz Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L48187 000001000 L48187000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A tribute to the decade of its birth, the Classic Vibe ‘60s Jazz Bass combines the luxurious playability that made it famous with the versatility and...Click To Read More About This Product
More than a tribute with its smooth feel and impressive tone.
A tribute to the decade of its birth, the Classic Vibe ‘60s Jazz Bass combines the luxurious playability that made it famous with the versatility and massive tone of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups.
Player-friendly features include a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style bridge with threaded saddles.
This throwback Squier model also features 1960s inspired headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tinted gloss neck finish for an old-school aesthetic vibe. Case sold separately.
- Poplar body with pickguard and gloss finish
- Maple neck with C profile and Indian laurel fingerboard
- Dual Fender-designed Alnico single-coil pickups
- Nickel hardware includes vintage style bridge and tuning machines
Channel the classic vibe of this inspiring bass. Order today.
- Shape: C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Vintage tint gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Brand: Fender
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Material: Indian laurel
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow Tall
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.5 in. (38.1 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Top wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Tuning machines: Open-geared vintage style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.