- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass 77
- Write a Review
- Product H99637
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Squier's Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '77 returns you to the age of funk and the dawn of punk with sleekly offset agathis (Black and three-color sunbur...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classic bass taking its cues from 1977's legendary specs.
Squier's Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '77 returns you to the age of funk and the dawn of punk with sleekly offset agathis (Black and three-color sunburst finishes) and soft maple (Amber finish) bodies, dual Fender-designed pickups and a slim "C"-shaped maple neck with a vintage-tint gloss finish. Other features include a white-bound 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and stylish white pearloid block inlays, three-ply black pickguard, four-saddle bridge, black plastic control knobs, and open-gear tuners. Super '77 sound and feel for today's bassists, with superior Squier performance and value.
Polyester body finish
Vintage tint gloss neck finish
"C" Shape neck
20 Medium jumbo frets
Synthetic bone string nut
Pearloid block position inlays
Fender-designed single-coil Jazz Bass bridge and middle pickups
Volume 1., Volume 2. and Master Tone controls
4-Saddle standard bridge
Chrome hardware finish
Standard open-gear tuning machines
3-Ply black pickguard
Take a trip in time. Order today.
Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.