- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steinberger Spirit XT-2DB Standard Bass with DB-Tuner
- Write a Review
- #481947 000001000 481947000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Spirit XT-2DB 4-string bass guitar is a breakthrough for contemporary bassists. It features the patented Steinberger DB-Tuner, which extends the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A breakthrough for bassists that features the Steinbergers patented DB-Tuner
The Spirit XT-2DB 4-string bass guitar is a breakthrough for contemporary bassists. It features the patented Steinberger DB-Tuner, which extends the range of the E-string from Eb to B. This electric bass also features a 3-piece, hard maple thru-neck construction with the patented Steinberger Double-Ball Tuning System that provides rock-solid tuning, stability, and tone. At only 38.50" in length, it is among the most travel-friendly and convenient full-size, professional basses on the market.
Number of Strings: 4
Body Wing Material: Maple
Neck Material: 3-piece Hard Maple
Neck Joint: Thru-Neck
Scale Length: 34"
Neck Width at Zero Fret: 1.50"
Pickups (passive): Bridge - EMG Select Humbucker
Neck - EMG Select Humbucker
Controls: 1 - Neck Pickup Volume
1 - Bridge Pickup Volume
1 - Master Tone
Bridge: Patented Steinberger Bass Bridge with direct-pull 40:1 fine tuners and patented DB-Tuner drop-tuning system
Tuning System: Patented, Steinberger Double-Ball System
Overall Length: 38.50"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.