- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling by Music Man Sterling by Music Man StingRay 35HH 5-String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71840 000001000 L71840000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sterling by Music Man StingRay Ray35HH brings the versatility of the dual humbucker StingRay5 bass to the Sterling by Music Man line. The...Click To Read More About This Product
5-String StingRay Electric Bass with Sterling by Music Man pickups and bridge.
The Sterling by Music Man StingRay Ray35HH brings the versatility of the dual humbucker StingRay5 bass to the Sterling by Music Man line. The Ray35HH model features two Sterling by Music Man-designed pickups, a roasted maple neck and a 3-band active preamp, delivering the signature “big and bold” StingRay sound with tonal versatility with a 5-way switch. Available with a roasted maple fretboard in Daphne Blue.
- 2 Sterling by Music Man-designed pickups
- 3-band active preamp
- Roasted maple neck
- Sterling by Music Man-designed bridge
Get the big and bold sound of a StingRay. Order today.
- Wood: Roasted hard maple
- Neck width: 1.77" at nut
- Neck radius: 12"
- Neck attachment: 6 bolts
- Truss rod: Single-action
- Scale length: 34"
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Type: 2 Sterling by Music Man-designed pickups
- Pickup switch: 5-way toggle pickup selector
- Controls: 3-band active preamp
- Material: Roasted maple
- Fret size: Medium
- Frets: 22
- Fret markers: Black/white dot markers
- Wood: Mahogany
- Bridge/tailpiece: Sterling by Music Man-designed bridge
- Tuning machines: Open gear
- Pickguard: Black
- Gig bag: Deluxe Sterling by Music Man bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.