Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Custom Shop Corvette $$ Cocobolo Top 4-String Electric Bassfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
With a dedication to one-of-a-kind craftsmanship, decades of experience, as well as a deep passion for the world of instrument making, Warwick are capable of providing endless custom possibilities. The result is their highest quality instruments to date.
Call our specialists today.
Custom Shop Corvette $$ Cocobolo Top 4-String Electric Bass Specifications:
- Matched Headstock: Cocobolo with Natural Transparent High Polish
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Machine heads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 3 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard
- Inlay: Dots
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: Illuminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quanitiy material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Flat Body Shape for top & back side
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Cocobollo Top / Swamp Ash back
- Pickups: Passive MEC MM-Style humbuckers
- Electronics: Active Warwick 2-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Treble / Bass
- Switch: Two 3-way mini-switches
- Function of switch: separate configuration of the humbuckers (series / parallel / single coil)
- Pickguard: ---
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Left / Righthand: ---
- Colour possibilities: Natural Transparent High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Gold hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Matched Headstock
- 2: Inlays
- 3: Alternate Body Wood
- 4: Alternate Hardware Color
- 5: Special Snow-White Burst with Pinstripe
- ID Code: 048438XX10GVACO5WW
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.