- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alfred Music from the Inside Out - Book, Listening CD, and Teacher's DVD
- Write a Review
- #423124 000000000 423124000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Acclaimed by audiences and critics alike, Music From the Inside Out is a cinematic exploration of the magic and mystery of music through the stories,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Musical literacy for upper elementary, middle school, and high school.
Acclaimed by audiences and critics alike, Music From the Inside Out is a cinematic exploration of the magic and mystery of music through the stories, passion, and artistry of the 105 musicians of The Philadelphia Orchestra. Bring the excitement of the film into your music classroom using a curriculum for music teachers and non-music teachers that engages students in reading, writing, listening, and talking about all kinds of music. Your students will also have the opportunity to compose their own musical works.
The curriculum is intended for grades 4 and up and is constructed so that each lesson may be used individually or as part of the complete curriculum. The accompanying CD includes a wonderful selection of music examples for the classroom. The full-length movie and classroom posters are also available from Alfred, as well as a special supplemental teaching CD that includes excerpts not shown in the theatrical release.
- Curriculum engages students in reading, writing, listening, and talking about all kinds of music
- Offers students the opportunity to compose their own works
- Accompanying CD includes a selection of music examples
- Intended for grades four and up
- Constructed so that each lesson may be used individually or as part of the complete curriculum