- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
African Head Charge - Environmental Studies
- Write a Review
- #K71268 000000000 K71268000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/22/2016;Notes:Second album from 1982 that saw African Head Charge working manipulated and vari-speeded 1/4 inch tape loops that were ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/22/2016;Notes:Second album from 1982 that saw African Head Charge working manipulated and vari-speeded 1/4 inch tape loops that were re-recorded back to the multi-track, soaked in reverb and delay, and then applied to the performances of the musicians, not to mention extensive use of found sounds and field recordings, hence the title. The brainchild of Adrian Sherwood and percussionist Bonjo Iyabinghi Noah, the group forged their own undefinable sound on these early albums which sound eerily contemporary, pre-dating the experimental bass music of labels such as Hyperdub and Tectonic. Features contributions from Bruce Smith (The Pop Group), Style Scott (Roots Radics) and Deadly Headley (The Wailers). Re-cut at dubplates & mastering in Berlin for maximum bass pressure. Includes printed inner with sleeve notes by Steve Barker (On The Wire), and download card for full album.;Track List:1. Crocodile Hand Luggage;2. Dinosaur's Lament;3. Beriberi;4. Snakeskin Tracksuit;5. High Protein Snack;6. In a Trap;7. Breeding Space;8. Primitive;9. Latin Temperament;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.