- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Portugal. The Man - In the Mountain in the Cloud
- Write a Review
- #K55264 000000000 K55264000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/19/2011;Notes:In the Mountain in the Cloud is the sixth studio album by Alaskan psychedelic rock band Portugal. The Man. It was recor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/19/2011;Notes:In the Mountain in the Cloud is the sixth studio album by Alaskan psychedelic rock band Portugal. The Man. It was recorded over a period of eight months, and produced by John Hill, the band's front man John Gourley, and Casey Bates. The album was released on July 19, 2011 through Atlantic Records and is Portugal. The Man's major-label debut. The album was promoted by the singles "Got It All (This Can't Be Living Now)" and "So American". It received favorable reviews from music critics, and charted in the US, Austria, Germany and Switzerland. Portugal. The Man is an American rock band from Portland, Oregon. The group consists of John Gourley, Zach Carothers, Kyle O'Quin, and Jason Sechrist. Gourley and Carothers met and began playing music together in Wasilla High School in Wasilla, Alaska. Their first two albums were released on Fearless Records. On April 2, 2010, the band signed to Atlantic Records.;Track List:1. So American;2. Floating (Time Isn't Working My Side);3. Got It All (This Can't Be Living Now);4. Senseless;5. Head Is a Flame (Cool with It);6. You Carried Us (Share with Me the Sun);7. Everything You See (Kids Count Hallelujahs);8. All Your Light (Times Like These);9. Once Was One;10. Share with Me the Sun;11. Sleep Forever
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.