- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Suicide Silence - You Can't Stop Me
- Write a Review
- #K77996 000000000 K77996000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2014;Notes:You Can't Stop Me serves as a simultaneous introduction to vocalist Hernan "Eddie" Hermida, as well as a celebration of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2014;Notes:You Can't Stop Me serves as a simultaneous introduction to vocalist Hernan "Eddie" Hermida, as well as a celebration of the brotherhood the band shared with Hermida's fallen predecessor. The group chose the album's title from a collection of lyrics left behind by the late Mitch Lucker, while their formidable revamped sound makes it clear that Suicide Silence's resurrection is complete. Mark Heylmun and Chris Garza (guitars), Dan Kenny (bass) and Alex Lopez (drums) sound more driven than ever, force-feeding their mash-up of death metal, black metal, grind and time-signature bending dissonance into structured, focused and often groove-oriented missives of anger and perseverance. Guest musicians include death metal legend George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher (CANNIBAL CORPSE) & Greg Puciato (THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN, KILLER BE KILLED). The album was produced & mixed by Steve Evetts (THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN, GLASSJAW, SEPULTURA), the band's longtime friend and collaborator.;Track List:1. M.A.L;2. Inherit the Crown;3. Cease to Exist?;4. Sacred Words;5. Control (Feat. George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher)?;6. Warrior?;7. You Can't Stop Me?;8. Monster Within (Feat. Greg Puciato)?;9. We Have All Had Enough;10. Ending Is the Beginning?;11. Don't Die?;12. Ouroboros
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.