- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Raiders Of The Lost Ark (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- K54883 000000000 K54883000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Original soundtrack to the 1981 motion picture that kicked off the Indiana Jones franchise. C...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Original soundtrack to the 1981 motion picture that kicked off the Indiana Jones franchise. Composed by John Williams, the score for Raiders of the Lost Ark was the only score in the series performed by the London Symphony Orchestra, the same orchestra that performed the scores for the Star Wars saga. The score is most notable for it's inclusion of the iconic and now ubiquitous 'Raiders March,' which came to symbolize Indiana Jones and was later used in the scores for all subsequent films. Raiders of the Lost Ark received an Oscar nomination for Best Original Score in 1981.;Track List:1. In the Jungle;2. The Idol Temple;3. Escape from the Temple;4. Flight from Peru;5. Washington Men / Indy's Home;6. A Thought for Marion / to Nepal;7. The Medallion;8. Flight to Cairo;9. The Basket Game;10. Bad Dates;11. The Map Room: Dawn;12. Reunion in the Tent / Searching for the Well;13. The Well of the Souls;14. Indy Rides the Statue;15. The Fist Fight / the Flying Wing;16. Desert Chase;17. Marion's Theme / the Crate;18. The German Sub;19. Ride to the Nazi Hideout;20. Indy Follows the Ark;21. The Miracle of the Ark;22. Washington Ending / Raiders March
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.