- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stevie Wonder - Original Musiquarium I [2 LP]
- Write a Review
- J57270 000000000 J57270000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Stevie Wonder's Original Musiquarium I is a collection of his greatest hits from 1972-80. The tracklist features eleven Top 40 hit singles and five a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A 2LP reissue of Stevie Wonder's 1982 hits compilation.
Stevie Wonder's Original Musiquarium I is a collection of his greatest hits from 1972-80. The tracklist features eleven Top 40 hit singles and five album tracks.
- 1. Superstition
- 2. You Haven't Done Nothin'
- 3. Living For The City
- 4. Front Line
- 5. Superwoman
- 6. Send One Your Love
- 7. You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
- 8. Ribbon In The Sky
- 9. Higher Ground
- 10. Sir Duke
- 11. Master Blaster (Jammin')
- 12. Boogie On Reggae Woman
- 13. That Girl
- 14. Wish
- 15. Isn't She Lovely
- 16. Do I Do
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.