- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Doobie Brothers - Best of the Doobies Vinyl LP
- Write a Review
- J22176 000000000 J22176000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Best of The Doobies is the first greatest hits album by The Doobie Brothers. The album has material from Toulouse Street through Takin' It to the Str...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The greatest hits from one of the most popular San Francisco Bay Area rock bands of the '70s.
Best of The Doobies is the first greatest hits album by The Doobie Brothers. The album has material from Toulouse Street through Takin' It to the Streets, and is also a diamond record. The album was first released by Warner Bros. Records in November 1976 and is now back on vinyl.
As one of the most popular California pop/rock bands of the '70s, the Doobie Brothers evolved from a mellow, post-hippie boogie band to a slick, soul-inflected pop band by the end of the decade. Along the way, the group racked up a string of gold and platinum albums in the U.S., along with a number of radio hits like "Listen to the Music," "Black Water," and "China Grove."
- Side 1
- 1. China Grove
- 2. Long Train Runnin'
- 3 Takin' It To The Streets (Edited Version)
- 4. Listen To The Music (Edited Version)
- 5. Black Water
- 6. Rockin' Down The Highway
- Side 2
- 1. Jesus Is Just Alright
- 2. It Keeps You Runnin'
- 3. South City Midnight Lady
- 4, Take Me In Your Arms (Rock Me A Little While)
- 5. Without You
Add this classic album to your vinyl collection. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.