- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Adams A5 Selected Series Professional Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- #J48457 000001000 J48457000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The A5 is a lightweight instrument, a pleasure to hold and play. Its balance is perfect, making it seem even lighter than it is. Commercial, working ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lightweight and versatile.
The A5 is a lightweight instrument, a pleasure to hold and play. Its balance is perfect, making it seem even lighter than it is. Commercial, working trumpeter looking for a lightweight horn with excellent intonation, slotting, and response will appreciate the A5. It is perfect for the player who does light classical one night, musical theater the next and then finds herself in a jazz brunch on Sunday. When this instrument was designed, the materials and attributes used were oriented toward toward commercial and lead trumpet players but musicians define the role of instruments, not designers. As it would turn out, many classcal artists looking for an easy-playing instrument for “pops” work also like the A5 very much.
- Bell: Yellow Brass - 126 mm
- Bore: ML 11,7 mm
- Finish: Gold Lacquered
- Gauge: 0,45
Lightweight instrument for lead and commercial that is also a fine horn for light classical. Order soon!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.