- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Adams A9 Selected Series Professional Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J48447 000001000 J48447000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Many Adams players have been asking to take the classic design concept of the Martin trumpets of the mid-20th century and fix some of the issues on t...Click To Read More About This Product
The Adams take on a classic Martin.
Many Adams players have been asking to take the classic design concept of the Martin trumpets of the mid-20th century and fix some of the issues on these horns (i.e. not optimal intonation, slotting, and narrow sound color options). This is Adams’ take on the Martin Committee, one of the most highly regarded trumpets of all time.
Reimagining an instrument whose history is so noble is nothing the designers wished to enter into casually, so when the project happened, the full resources of the company were brought to bear. The result after much research, prototype work and field testing, the result is the Adams A9, a brilliantly rendered tribute to a trumpet that authored much of the history of jazz’s golden age. Adams offers the A9 in two bore options, a .453 (11.51) medium bore and a .468 (11.89) Large bore.
- Bell: Yellow Brass - 127 mm
- Bore: L 12 mm
- Finish: Copper Lacquered
- Gauge: 0,50
If you loved the music on the Verve and Blue Note labels, and you play trumpet, you know what this is. And you dig it.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.