- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allora AATU-105P Series 4-Piston Valve 3/4 BBb Tuba
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 585002 000000000 585002000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Allora AATU-105P 4-Valve 3/4 BBb Tuba is priced right and has a great sound. Designed for a quick response, it works well for both middle and hig...Click To Read More About This Product
An all-purpose, economy priced tuba for the beginner.
The Allora AATU-105P 4-Valve 3/4 BBb Tuba is priced right and has a great sound. Designed for a quick response, it works well for both middle and high school ensembles from full band to small group work. The AATU-105P features four front piston valves with a .630-inch bore and nickel leadpipe design for easy, vibrant tone production. Thought it has a compact 3/4 size build, the Allora AATU-105P is equipped with a 15' upright bell that provides excellent resonance and projection. Includes a case with wheels and mouthpiece.
The Allora line of instruments was developed to offer the student musician an excellent start to their music career, at prices that parents can afford. Allora instruments meet exacting standards for intonation, comfort, and mechanical reliability and are an ideal alternative to renting.
- Compact size
- 4 piston valves
- .630" bore
- 15" upright yellow brass bell
- Includes case and mouthpiece
Why rent when you can own?
- Key: BBb
- Size: 3/4
- Level: student
- Bore: .630"
- Bell: 15"
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Front
- Valve Type: Piston
- Valve Material: Nickel
- Features: Nickel leadpipe, compact size
- Case: Case with nylon cover
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.