- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allora AMB-450 Marching Bb Baritone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L19770 000001000 L19770000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Allora 400 Series instruments provide great quality at an affordable price and are perfect for schools and advancing students. The AMB-450 Marching b...Click To Read More About This Product
High quality, significant value, solid warranty.
Allora 400 Series instruments provide great quality at an affordable price and are perfect for schools and advancing students. The AMB-450 Marching baritone features a 0.571" bore and a 10" bell, and its remarkable tone and playability make it a perfect addition to any marching ensemble. It comes ready to play with a mouthpiece and hardshell case, and the three year limited warranty means Allora stands behind every instrument.
- 0.571" Bore
- 10" Bell
- Durable Hardshell Case
- 3 Year Warranty
- Great Tone and Projection
- Significant Value
Get great value and tone. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.