- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bach 190S43 Stradivarius Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product K36914
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From the first Vincent Bach trumpet production in 1925 through the late 1970’s, all Bach professional trumpets incorporated two-piece valve casing co...Click To Read More About This Product
Vintage reproduction of Bach's pre-1970s design.
From the first Vincent Bach trumpet production in 1925 through the late 1970’s, all Bach professional trumpets incorporated two-piece valve casing construction. The bottom two-thirds of the casing was made out of yellow brass and the top third was made out of nickel silver. The late 70’s ushered in a new era of CNC machining capabilities allowing valve casings to be machined entirely out of yellow brass in one piece. From the late 1970’s through today, all “180” series Bach Stradivarius trumpets have been made using the one-piece brass casing design.
The year 2010 marked the introduction of the newest generation of Bach Stradivarius trumpets; the “190” series. This series is built using a vintage two-piece valve casing design. Two-piece valve casings provide more feedback to the player, a quicker response, and more color in the sound. The model 190S43 is the latest offering in the “190” series Bach Stradivarius trumpets.
Bach Stradivarius trumpets are the number one selling professional trumpets in the world. The 19043 features a professional #43 bell with a side-seam resulting in a quick response and a brilliant tone. The combination of two-piece valve construction, nickel silver outer slides, brass valve guides, and a steel bell wire provides a broad sound with a quick response and great feedback to the player. The clear lacquer finish provides a subtle warmth to the overall sound. These features combined with a .459 in. medium-large bore allow the player to produce a well-rounded sound well suited for all types of music.
Bach "Stradivarius" - .459 in. Medium-large bore, standard weight body, two-piece nickel/brass valve casing construction, standard weight yellow brass one-piece hand-hammered #43 bell with a side seam and a round steel wire bell rim, standard construction #25 mouthpipe, Monel pistons, brass and plastic valve guides, nickel silver outer and brass inner slides, 1st slide thumb saddle, adjustable 3rd slide rod stop, available in clear lacquer or silver-plate finish, Bach 3C mouthpiece, C180 woodshell case.
- Vintage two-piece valve casing design
- Nickel silver outer slides
- Brass valve guides
- Steel bell wire
- One-piece hand-hammered yellow brass #43 bell
- Side seam and a round steel wire bell rim
- Standard construction #25 mouthpipe
- Monel pistons
- Brass and plastic valve guides
- Nickel silver outer and brass inner slides
- 1st slide thumb saddle
- Adjustable 3rd slide rod stop
- Bach 3C mouthpiece, C180 woodshell case.
Color and clarity. A great trumpet.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.