Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Bach 42BOF Stradivarius Centennial Series Professional F-Attachment Tenor Trombone Lacquer Yellow Brass Belltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Bach 42BOF Stradivarius Centennial Series Professional F-Attachment Tenor Trombone Lacquer Yellow Brass Bell
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Celebrating 100 years of excellence.
This 42BOF trombone has the ultimate in tonal response and ability to change the color of sound. The #42 traditional bell features bell-free bracing, which allows the bell to vibrate freely, creating a quicker response with more clarity and projection. The European designed open flow valve creating an ease of playability in the low register, while maintaining a great high range as well.
Designed in collaboration with Jay Friedman, principal trombonist with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, the 42BOF centennial trombone is a legacy of sound that has been 100 years in the making. The Bach 42BOF Stradivarius Centennial Trombone includes a genuine Vincent Bach 6.5A large shank mouthpiece and a deluxe Centennial model wood shell case.
- Key: Bb/F
- Bore: .547-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard 42
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
- Bell: #42 one-piece hand-hammered bell
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Handslide Weight: Standard
- Handslide Material: Yellow brass outer/nickel silver inner slide tubes
- Handslide Crook Material: Yellow brass
- F-Attachment Wrap: Open
- F-Attachment Valve: European designed open-flow rotary valve
- Features: Bell-free bracing; Open-flow rotary valve
- Case: Deluxe Centennial wood shell case
- Mouthpiece: Genuine Vincent Bach 6.5A
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer
Celebrate great tone. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.