- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Besson BE2052 Prestige Series Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
- #468470 000929000 468470000929000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For a performer who already has a lot of control, but is looking for a euphonium that will allow an even more open and projected sound the 2052 is th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Large Bell Prestige!
For a performer who already has a lot of control, but is looking for a euphonium that will allow an even more open and projected sound the 2052 is the answer. Developed with the help of Steven Mead, the 2052 makes this instrument the true powerhouse professionals choice.
Many new design features, combined with a strikingly beautiful appearance will ensure the Prestige euphonium its place in history as the world leader in euphonium design. Players will adore the sound, the control over all aspects of tuning (with the famous trigger feature as standard) and the playing comfort that the Prestige offers
From the company with a long tradition of excellence in brass instrument design comes this new Prestige euphonium, which is the result of years of experience and listening to the best players in the world.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .580-.650-inch graduated
- Bell: 12-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless Steel
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: 3 Top and 1 Side
- System: Compensating
- Features: Main Tuning Slide Trigger with Quick Release System; Heavier Mouthpiece Receiver; Heavier Bottom Valve Caps
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.