- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Besson BE981 Sovereign Series Compensating EEb Tuba
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #468436 000921000 468436000921000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Besson BE981 EEb Tuba is an exceptional professional instrument. Constructed with a larger bore mouthpipe, the tuba produces a wider symphonic to...Click To Read More About This Product
Concert EEb Model!
The Besson BE981 EEb Tuba is an exceptional professional instrument. Constructed with a larger bore mouthpipe, the tuba produces a wider symphonic tone. Considered a "concert" model, the BE981 tuba is designed for playing in the seated position. A lower position mouthpipe offers comfort to the symphonic player whether they be playing in a concert band or symphony orchestra.
- Key of EEb
- .689" bore
- 19" upright bell
- 4 top action piston valves, compensating design
- Includes case and mouthpiece
- Bell: Adds strength and protection to bell
- Bottom Sprung Valves: Fast valve action
- Computerized Bell Spinning: Tonal consistency
- Construction: Excellent response and durability
- Delrin Valve Guides: For quiet action
- Hydraulic Tube Bending: For a perfectly smooth bore
- Piston: Smooth action and non-corrosive
- Water Keys: For a perfect seal
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.