- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Conn 112H Double Rotor Bass Trombone
- Write a Review
- #468338 000000000 468338000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 112H features a double independent Bb / F / Gb rotor system for excellent range and position combinations-the first rotor is in F, the second rot...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Double independent rotors.
The 112H features a double independent Bb / F / Gb rotor system for excellent range and position combinations-the first rotor is in F, the second rotor in Gb; activating both rotors enhances D in first position. The 112H also features a lightweight hand slide for excellent response and a 10-inch rose brass bell for outstanding tone and projection.
- .562" large bore
- 10" rose brass bell
- Double valve
- Lightweight outer hand slide
- Includes case and mouthpiece
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.