- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Denis Wick DW5286 Classic Series Tuba Mouthpiece in Silver
- Write a Review
- Product H72766
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Classic Series tuba mouthpiece have a traditional out shape with a perfectly balanced cup, rim, throat and backbore combination for optimal perfo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed to meets the needs of every musical style.
The Classic Series tuba mouthpiece have a traditional out shape with a perfectly balanced cup, rim, throat and backbore combination for optimal performance. From solo literature to orchestral work, the Classic Series meets the needs of every musical style with great flexibility, rich sound and clear overtones.
- Available sizes: 1, 1L, 1XL, 2, 2L, 2SL, 2XL, 3, 3L, 3SL, 3XL, 4, 4L, 5, 5L
- Model Number: L models fit modern style mouthpiece receivers, especially German made tubas
- Finish: Silver plate
Upgrade your performance. Order today.
- 1: 32.5mm cup diameter; 7.48mm rim width; 8.43mm throat. Large tuba mouthpiece with smaller shank. Great volume and range.
- 1L: 32.5mm cup diameter; 8.43mm throat. Especially for large tubas. Enormous volume and range; needs strong embouchure.
- 1XL: 32.5mm cup diameter; 8.43mm throat. Wider, rounded rim for large tubas. Great volume and range.
- 2: 32mm cup diameter; 8.45mm throat. Smaller shank mouthpiece with Helleberg shape cup. Works well with F, Eb and 4/4 C tubas.
- 2L: 32mm cup diameter; 8.45mm throat. Large funnel-shape Helleberg cup. Clean and clear sound in all registers
- 2SL: 32mm cup diameter; 7.65mm throat. Funnel-shape Helleberg cup with clear sound with good projection in all registers.
- 2XL: 32mm cup diameter; 8.45mm throat: Wider, rounded rim for player comfort during extended periods. Works well for soft, articulated passages.
- 3: 31.25mm cup diameter; 8.78mm throat. Round cup and larger throat and backbore. Big dark sound with increased endurance.
- 3L: 31.25mm cup diameter; 8.78mm throat. Deep, well-rounded cup plus huge throat and backbore for rich, organ-like tone.
- 3SL: 31.25mm cup diameter; 7.62mm throat. Soloist model with brilliant tone and high register. Great for F tuba work.
- 3XL: 31.25mm cup diameter; 8.78mm throat. Wide, round rim for additional player comfort. Works well for F tuba.
- 4: 30.5mm cup diameter; 8.27mm throat. Smaller shank with clear tone and excellent articulation and response. Great for younger players.
- 4L: 30.5mm cup diameter; 8.27mm throat. Excellent choice for younger players. Good projection with less effort.
- 5: 30mm cup diameter; 7.89mm throat. Smaller shank with smaller throat and medium backbore for added support and clarity with projection. Works well for F and Eb tubas.
- 5L: 30mm cup diameter; 7.89mm throat. Deep cup and matching backbore for compact sound. Good choice for F and Eb tubas.