Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Denis Wick Valve Oiltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Exceptionally long-lasting oil that is unaffected by extreme weather conditions.
Its lack of residue makes it a great favorite amongst horn-players, who don't want to be taking valves apart to clean out gunky residue.
Its ability to carry on lubricating between applications makes it the most useful oil for instruments where evaporation can be a problem, such as the tuba, euphonium, and instruments with Thayer valves.
The oil is light and fast, and works equally well in piston and rotary valves. Its special properties work in the smallest piccolo trumpets and the largest tubas
The chemical name of PTFE is Polytetrafluoroethylene, and it is the most slippery substance on earth. It is found in many everyday usages such as non-stick pans, Gore-Tex rainwear and in dental floss. Its unique properties transform ordinary valve oil into an extraordinary lubricant, the microscopic particles acting as minute ball-bearings.
- Fast, long-lasting oil with a very silky feel
- Microscopic particles of PTFE carry on lubricating long after other valve oils have evaporated
- PTFE - the most slippery substance on earth
- Formulation includes a special anti-evaporation agent
- Virtually odourless
- Special bottle with built-in UV filter to protect from sunlight
- No residue
- Especially useful for tuba and euphonium players, and for trombonists using Thayer and other large valves, as there is no need for constant re-application due to evaporation
- Excellent value
- Suitable for all piston and rotary valves
- Developed in collaboration with trumpet specialist Will Spencer
Protect your horn and play your best!
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.