- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Etude ETR-200 Series Student Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J50855 000001000 J50855000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Etude ETR-200 trumpet's medium-large bore makes for easy-playing and free-blowing horn, and its red brass leadpipe and bell keep its response war...Click To Read More About This Product
Student trumpet with red brass leadpipe.
The Etude ETR-200 trumpet's medium-large bore makes for easy-playing and free-blowing horn, and its red brass leadpipe and bell keep its response warm and tone production well centered. The solder points are all solid and the materials are of good quality.
There are a lot of imported student instruments, but Etude is consistently met with favorable reviews from students and directors alike. The primary areas of intonation, tone production and reliable valve action all excel in the ETR-200. Comes with case and mouthpiece. Etude instruments are known for their ability to stand up to the sometimes harsh treatment student instruments sometimes undergo.
- Great value for beginning musicians
- Easy playing
- Durable for student players
- Includes durable molded ABS plastic case
Reliable student trumpet. Order today.
- Key of Bb
- Medium-large 0.460 in. bore
- Red brass leadpipe
- Two-piece yellow brass bell
- Premium molded ABS plastic case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.