- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Holton H378 Intermediate French Horn
- Write a Review
- #460396 000000000 460396000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The H378 is made of yellow brass, which produces a higher tone color with more overtones for clearer projection. It is capable of playing pianissimo ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A step-up horn with intonation and style!
The H378 is made of yellow brass, which produces a higher tone color with more overtones for clearer projection. It is capable of playing pianissimo staccato notes clearly and evenly.
Key of Bb/F double; .468" bore; 12-1/4" hand-hammered, yellow brass bell; large throat; .310 venturi of yellow brass; noiseless string action, short stroke with stainless steel springs; tapered hand-lapped rotors; nickel silver slides inside and out; lacquered brass finish.
- Key of Bb/F double
- .468" bore
- 12-1/4" diameter, hand-hammered, yellow brass bell
- Large throat
- .310 venturi of yellow brass
- Noiseless string action, short stroke with stainless steel springs
- Tapered hand-lapped rotors
- Slides are nickel silver inside and out
- Lacquered brass finish
Reward yourself for all those hours of practice with an instrument you can grow with. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.