- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jupiter JSP1100 Quantum Series BBb Sousaphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J36174 000002000 J36174000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jupiter JSP1100 Quantum Sousaphone features a full brass body construction with a .687-inch bore and 26-inch bell designed for outstanding respon...Click To Read More About This Product
Lightweight and maneuverable.
The Jupiter JSP1100 Quantum Sousaphone features a full brass body construction with a .687-inch bore and 26-inch bell designed for outstanding response and projection. This Quantum Souaphone also features a removable valve body for easy repair and maintenance. The stainless steel valves offer smooth, fast action for improved playability and agility. The JSP1100 includes a mouthpiece and hard shell ABS molded case with wheels for easy transport.
- Available versions: JSP1100 Lacquer, JSP1100S Silver
- Removable valve section for easy maintenance and repair
- Hard shell molded ABS case with wheels
Get outstanding response and projection. Order today.
- Key: BBb
- Weight: 28 lbs.
- Bore: .687"
- Bell: 26"
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Body Material: Yellow brass
- Number of Valves: 3
- Valve Position: Top
- Valve Material: Stainless Steel
- Case: Hard-shell ABS molded case with wheels
- Mouthpiece: Jupiter JBM-24AW
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.