- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jupiter JTB1150FO Performance Series F-Attachment Trombone
Lacquer Rose Brass Bell
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J37268 000001002 J37268000001002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These full-bore tenor trombones are the perfect step up model when you're ready for a .547" bore. A nickel-silver outer hand slide is standard, and t...Click To Read More About This Product
Open wrap F.
These full-bore tenor trombones are the perfect step up model when you're ready for a .547" bore. A nickel-silver outer hand slide is standard, and the F attachment has a full open wrap, compared to the Jupiter JTB1150F with a modified open wrap.
Order today and continue your journey. Great trombone players are the busiest cats.
Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
Bell Material: Yellow or Rose Brass
Handslide Material: Nickel Silver Outer Slide and Chromed Inner Slide
Handslide Crook Material: Nickel Silver
F Attachment Wrap: Open Open
F Attachment Valve: Standard Rotor
Features: Open Wrap F Attachment; Nickel Silver Outer Handslide; Mechanical Link Tapered Rotary Valve
Case: Wood Frame
Mouthpiece Shank: Large
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.