- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miraphone 188-5U Series 5-Valve 4/4 CC Tuba
- Write a Review
- #463929 000000000 463929000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the introduction of the 188 series, Miraphone expanded on their already successful formula and improved the bell tapers and the valve action to ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Fantastic orchestral tuba.
With the introduction of the 188 series, Miraphone expanded on their already successful formula and improved the bell tapers and the valve action to get a little more sound out of the horn. This horn has a beautiful sound and a striking finish as well. At home in orchestra, band or as a solo instrument, you will love the sound and feel of this horn.
- Key: CC
- Size: 4/4 Wide
- Bore: .772-inch
- Bell: 17.7-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass with Nickel Silver Wreath
- Bell Position: Upright
- Number of Valves: 5
- Valve Position: Front
- Valve Type: Rotary
- Valve Material: Brass
- Features: Nickel Silver Bell Wreath; Nickel Silver Leadpipe
- Case: No
- Mouthpiece: TU23
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.