- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phaeton PHT-2021 Custom Series C Trumpet
- Write a Review
- #K48237 000001000 K48237000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This exceptional professional trumpet was designed to satisfy every performance need of a working artist. Exceptional Intonation, crisp resonance, id...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A C custom trumpet with exclusive short stroke feature.
This exceptional professional trumpet was designed to satisfy every performance need of a working artist. Exceptional Intonation, crisp resonance, ideal balance, focused projection and enhanced valve action are examples of the visionary thinking of the engineers who collaborated to make this custom trumpet a reality. They've raised the bar for trumpet quality with Phaeton finishes, bracing, fast taper lead-pipe and ideal weighted balance. When you couple these exciting features with the ‘short stroke’ piston design, you now have a trumpet that rivals all others in the market.
The Phaeton’s custom-built suspension design includes unique thumb hook and finger rings, acoustically designed bracing, and Monel pistons Elegance with red brass valve ports to enhance and balance sound color. Setting the Highest Standards For Trumpets.
All Phaeton Trumpets come standard with a ‘pro-deluxe’ vintage tan tweed-covered all-wood case with textured brown binding/trim, a deep plush burgundy interior and lush velour blanket instrument cover. Solid brass hardware completes this oversized deluxe case.
- Traditional Gold Lacquer Bright Brass finish
- Monel Pistons w/ 0.460" bore
- Reverse tuning slide/lead pipe
Choose elegance. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.