- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phaeton PHTP-3030 Custom Series Bb Pocket Trumpet
- Write a Review
- #K48229 000001000 K48229000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Phaeton PHT-3030 Custom Series Bb Pocket Trumpet is part of Phaeton's Bb custom series that all have an exclusive short stroke feature. Combined ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Neo-classic art design coupled with state-of-the-art metallurgy.
The Phaeton PHT-3030 Custom Series Bb Pocket Trumpet is part of Phaeton's Bb custom series that all have an exclusive short stroke feature. Combined passion and vision were essential, as this rich sounding instrument began its journey from conception to completion. Consider its centered focused power, enhanced projection, innovative valve cluster construction and heavy weight top/bottom cap design as truly new benchmarks which have raised the bar.
All Phaeton Trumpets and Flugelhorns come standard with a ‘pro-deluxe’ vintage tan tweed-covered all-wood case with textured brown binding/trim, a deep plush burgundy interior and lush velour blanket instrument cover. Solid brass hardware completes this oversized deluxe case.
- Silver Plate large bell 4 7/8" ML bore full wrap artist quality design Pocket Trumpet
- Monel type pistons
- Heavy weight brass top/bottom caps with machined finger buttons
- Triple (3) traditional water keys & first valve thumb hook adjustable tuning slide
- Includes case
Exceed expectations. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.