- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Prelude by Conn-Selmer TB711 Series Student Trombone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 585556 000000000 585556000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Prelude TB711 Series Student Trombone is a great choice for the beginning player. The TB711 features a .509" medium bore for easy tone production...Click To Read More About This Product
Fantastic beginner trombone featuring durable construction.
The Prelude TB711 Series Student Trombone is a great choice for the beginning player. The TB711 features a .509" medium bore for easy tone production, and a yellow brass bell designed for excellent projection and resonance. The Prelude has a durable finish to stand up to the use by younger players. The Prelude TB701 Series Student Trombone includes a case and mouthpiece.
Makes a great beginner trombone. Order today!
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .509"
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 8"
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Handslide: Lightweight
- Handslide Material: Nickel Silver
- Handslide Crook Material: Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: N/A
- F Attachment Valve: N/A
- Features: Durable Lacquer Finish; Sturdy Bracing
- Case: Plastic Case
- Mouthpiece: 12C
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.