- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Prelude by Conn-Selmer TR711 Student Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- 585555 000000000 585555000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Prelude TR711 Series Student Bb Trumpet is the upgraded version of the TR701. The TR711 features red brass leadpipe for proper note-slotting and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Prelude TR711 Series Student Bb Trumpet is the upgraded version of the TR701. The TR711 features red brass leadpipe for proper note-slotting and nickel-silver outer slides to help prevent stuck slides. This trumpet is a great choice for the beginner or for the amateur musician looking for a quality instrument on which to learn.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .459-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Red Brass
- Bell: 4.75-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: 3 Stainless Steel Pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Adjustable Ring
- Features: Red Brass Leadpipe; Stainless Steel Valves
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Bach 7C
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.