- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stagg TB285 Bb Valve Trombone
- Write a Review
- #J48161 000001000 J48161000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Who wants a valve trombone? Trumpet players and trombone players. That's who, and that's a lot of players. If you play trumpet or trombone and you do...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Smooth piston valves and a big warm bell.
Who wants a valve trombone? Trumpet players and trombone players. That's who, and that's a lot of players. If you play trumpet or trombone and you don't have a valve trombone, you've probably always wanted one, and now with Stagg, you can get a well-made valve trombone at a price that makes sense.
Trombone players, learn some fingerings, and trumpet players, learn the mouthpiece. Then you've got an entirely new range of expression.
Bb Valve Trombone
Bell: 8 in.
Small bore: 1/2 in.
Good quality valve trombone for less.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.