- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YSH-301 Series Fiberglass BBb Sousaphone
Ysh301 Sousaphone Only
- Write a Review
- #473582 000991000 473582000991000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha YSH-301 Series Fiberglass BBb Sousaphone makes marching easier with its lightweight construction and well-balanced design. In order to sta...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
One of the best fiberglass sousaphones on the market today.
The Yamaha YSH-301 Series Fiberglass BBb Sousaphone makes marching easier with its lightweight construction and well-balanced design. In order to stand up to the rigorous demands of marching it is made with heavy-duty bracing. Staying true to Yamaha's reputation, the YSH-301 produces a centered tone with excellent pitch.
Hand-lapped valves and slides
Hand-lapping is a time-consuming finishing process which results in an airtight valve/piston fit for noiseless, responsive action.
The YSH-301WB is well-balanced so it is easy to hold while marching.
Heavy bracing throughout
Because the sousaphone is used in marching band, it has heavy bracing throughout the instrument to make it more durable at the vulnerable points.
Pressure formed tubing
Perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance.
The material in the YSH-301WB makes it lightweight to reduce fatigue while marching. The ABS resin bell is durable yet lightweight.
- Key: BBb
- Size: 4/4
- Bore: .728"
- Bell: 26.125"
- Bell Material: ABS resin
- Bell Position: Front
- Body Material: FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic)
- Number of Valves: 3
- Valve Type: Piston
- Valve Material: Nickel
- Features: Hand-lapped valves and slides
- Case: No
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 67C4
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.