- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YSL-881G Xeno Professional Trombone
- Write a Review
- #463332 000000000 463332000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Xeno is Yamaha's top-of-the-line trombone. It has special features such as a one-piece hand-hammered bell with a lengthwise seam and an 8-11/16" ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A singing, colorful open sound with a solid core.
The Xeno is Yamaha's top-of-the-line trombone. It has special features such as a one-piece hand-hammered bell with a lengthwise seam and an 8-11/16" diameter. The Xeno also features a narrow slide design which enhances its speed and a rounded crook to give the instrument a more open feel.
All Yamaha wind instruments come with a limited 5-year warranty.
- Key of Bb
- Standard weight
- Medium large .547" bore
- 8-11/16" bell diameter
- One-piece, hand-hammered gold brass bell
- Medium shank
- Gold brass mouthpipe
- Yellow brass body
- Chromeplated, nickel silver, drawn inner slide
- Yellow brass, drawn, one-piece outer slide
- Narrow slide design
- Clear epoxy lacquer finish
- Peter Sullivan Signature mouthpiece
- New compact design molded case
Order today and play the finest.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear