- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Xylophone Regular Diatonic
Condition 2 - Blemished Bass 190839799715
- #K64633 005003021 K64633005003021
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Lyons Orff Xylophones feature aged wood tone bars hand-lathed and hand-tuned with one-pin mounting. Natural-finish chambered wood boxes with all-...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Pleasing resonance and a rich, full sound.
The Lyons Orff Xylophones feature aged wood tone bars hand-lathed and hand-tuned with one-pin mounting. Natural-finish chambered wood boxes with all-glued construction for increased resonance house a rich, full sound. Each bar has the note name stamped at the top for easy identification. All diatonic units include two F# and one Bb bar to allow your students to play in various keys. Soft-core wound yarn mallets included.
The note range for the Bass Xylophone is C3 to A4 and includes Add-on bars F#3, Bb3, and F#4. This allows the key signatures of C, F, and G major to be performed.
The note range for the Alto Xylophone is C4 to A5 and includes Add-on bars F#4, Bb4, and F#5. This allows the key signatures of C, F, and G major to be performed.
The note range for the Soprano Xylophone is C5 to A6 and includes Add-on bars F#5, Bb5, and F#6. This allows the key signatures of C, F, and G major to be performed.
- Aged Moisture Controlled Wood Bars
- A442 Tuning
- 16 Note Stamped Bars C3 to A4 (Bass)
- 16 Note Stamped Bars C4 to A5 (Alto)
- 16 Note Stamped Bars C5 to A6 (Soprano)
- Additional F# and Bb Bars
- One-pin Mounting
- All-Glue Construction
- Includes Soft-core Wound Yarn Mallets
Spend less. Get more. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.