- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Adams Academy Series Padouk Marimba
3.0 Octave Desktop Model
- Write a Review
- #H73228 000001001 H73228000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Adams Introduces the all new Academy Series Padoauk 3-Octave Marimba, designed to bring a new level of accessibility and quality to the playing exper...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Full, even tone ideal for players at every level.
Adams Introduces the all new Academy Series Padoauk 3-Octave Marimba, designed to bring a new level of accessibility and quality to the playing experience of young percussionists.
The Academy Series instruments feature a patent pending Integrated Resonator Rail System that provides not only a quality bar suspension and box resonator format, but also the rigid Aluminum Beam structure that makes these instruments the most durable in this class on the market.
Academy series keyboards can be used either on a table -top, or with the double leg X-style stand included with each instrument. A carry handle is provided to make transport easy, and a soft case will be available separately for those who need to protect their instruments from the elements. In addition, a drop cover and one pair of mallets are provided so students can begin playing as soon as the instrument is set-up.
The Academy Series features 2 learning formats for students: A 3.0 octave graduated bar padouk marimba and a 3 and a half octave light rosewood xylophone. Every tone bar of the Academy instrument is hand-adjusted through the sixth overtone using the same bar tuning methods as the top of the line Adams Artist Series instruments. Only Adams is able to consistently produce in-tune instruments with a full and even tone for players at every level.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.