- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Adams Revolution Polished Copper Timpani
29 in. With Fine Tuner
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #499002 000904907 499002000904907
6-Month* financing available.
Adams Revolution Series Timpani have a number of patented developments that combine professional sound quality with an innovative balanced action ped...Click To Read More About This Product
Adams Revolution Series Timpani have a number of patented developments that combine professional sound quality with an innovative balanced action pedal system, height adjustment system, wide range hand-fine tuner, and a removable, folding base for true portability. For the first time ever, calf heads can be used on a balanced action pedal, and an octave can be achieved from each drum with the range tuner. There has never been a more practical, portable, high quality instrument.
Revolution Polished Copper timpani are available in standard 20, 23, 26, 29 and 32 inch sizes and with or without fine-tuner. Drums include tuning gauges, short nylon drop covers, and mutes. The base and bowl of the Revolution Series separate without tools making them the most portable high quality drums available.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.