- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ludwig P-1501 Timpani Tuning Key
- Write a Review
- #420356 000000000 420356000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ludwig P1501 Timpani Tuning Key works on all Ludwig Timpani....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Ludwig P1501 Timpani Tuning Key works on all Ludwig Timpani.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Final Tool
- Well designed
- Band Director Tool
- School Bands
Comments about Ludwig P-1501 Timpani Tuning Key:
This is a "must-have" tool for any band director or timpani player who wants to keep their instrument in tune. Always lock it up after using it. Young desperate drum set players will think it's some kind of souped up drum key and swipe it in a heart-beat without knowing that it would be useless on regular drum lugs.